2 storey house

The place to show off your Revit skills to the rest of the world! (Please see the sticky post in this forum for details on uploading your images)

2 storey house

Postby nealmac » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:05 am

Woo-hoo! First post in the new forum :P

This is the first project I've started working on. It's basically just a 2 storey one-off house. Took me ages to get it to this stage.

EDIT: The max 400 pixels wide seems a bit small. Is this image at the desired size? Just checking. :?
Attachments
Kierans.jpg
Kierans.jpg (12.63 KiB) Viewed 393 times
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
nealmac
Regular

Re: 2 storey house

Postby Saw » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:13 pm

Nice work Sir ;)

Mike
Saw
Regular

Postby James » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:47 pm

nice work...good job on the full height windows on the gable
Plowman Craven aim to be at the forefront of technology, especially within the BIM environment.
James
Regular

Postby nealmac » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:24 pm

Cheers guys.

The full height windows took a bit of work. Although having got a bit more experienced, it wouldn't take me as long now. Families is still something I'm trying to get used to.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
nealmac
Regular

Postby Revit Zone » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:26 am

nealmac wrote:......Families is still something I'm trying to get used to.

Is this of any interest...

http://www.revitzone.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=692&Itemid=34

Cheers,
Ian
The Complete Beginner’s Guide to Autodesk Revit Architecture (FREE 84 part online video Course)
A complete 84 part written / video Course, aimed at Beginners. For the course itinerary and details of how to enrol, click the title link above.
Revit Zone
Site Admin

Postby nealmac » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:52 am

Thanks Ian.

Believe it or not, I found that article from a random Google search, just the other day. It's certainly helpful, but there's a bit of a learning curve as far as creating families are concerned.

But it was the Google search, leading to that article that got me to sign up here :P
nealmac
Regular

Postby Revit Zone » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:09 am

nealmac wrote:But it was the Google search, leading to that article that got me to sign up here :P

Yep, Google seems to like Revit Zone for some reason 8-)
The Complete Beginner’s Guide to Autodesk Revit Architecture (FREE 84 part online video Course)
A complete 84 part written / video Course, aimed at Beginners. For the course itinerary and details of how to enrol, click the title link above.
Revit Zone
Site Admin

Return to The Gallery