A school - an old school

The place to show off your Revit skills to the rest of the world! (Please see the sticky post in this forum for details on uploading your images)

A school - an old school

Postby James » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:07 am

i have the challenge at the moment to draw a school up for conversion to flats. we did an initial sketch and a floor plan only revit drawing showing initial thoughts on the conversion. this is an old job that still hasnt been finalised yet (there are 12 new houses we have designed going on the site)

now we are progressing the conversion drawings and i have the task of drawing this beauty up in revit, so far i have made a start on the left hand side doing the internal and external of one classroom which shall be converted to a flat.

here is a pic of the school

elstow.school.resized.jpg
school existing
elstow.school.resized.jpg (159.09 KiB) Viewed 269 times

and the basic revit drawing so far
2010-08-19_1205.png
2010-08-19_1205.png (112.45 KiB) Viewed 269 times

im looking at completing and doing internal renders (seems, Tim has wet my appetite for internal/external renders)

will update as it progress's and should be able to explain how some of the detailing was done i hope.
Plowman Craven aim to be at the forefront of technology, especially within the BIM environment.
James
Regular

Re: A school - an old school

Postby Saw » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:19 am

Looks REALLY good so far James :)

Can you explain to us how you did the gable detail (where it meets the eaves)? (ie the corbel)

Mike
Saw
Regular

Return to The Gallery