Surgery Room in Revit

The place to show off your Revit skills to the rest of the world! (Please see the sticky post in this forum for details on uploading your images)

Surgery Room in Revit

Postby 3D Medical Equipment » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:09 pm

I'm new here, but I've posted this image on AUGI before. I was happily surprised when I used a filter on my tablet to "photoshop" it.
Anything you see is downloadable in Revit (2011) and 3dsMax if you want to reverse engineer it. My goal is to spread some knowledge and models (safe models!) around to help users out.

RB Cameron, Architect
BIM Director, Visualization Artist
Download Healthcare Revit Models
Attachments
SurgeryRoom_V1_Screen_NP2.jpg
SurgeryRoom_V1_Screen_NP2.jpg (141.67 KiB) Viewed 1037 times
RB Cameron, Architect
BIM Director and Visualization Artist
http://www.turbosquid.com/Search/Artists/3D-Medical-Equipment
3D Medical Equipment

Re: Surgery Room in Revit

Postby nealmac » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:42 pm

Hi. Very nice indeed. I actually saw this on the AUGI forums. It really looks the part. A lot of work went into that.

I'd love to try out some of your models, but as a rule, I don't pay for any Revit content. It's nothing personal, but A: I'm very anal about certain parameters not being done my way, B: I like to create all my own families as it's good practice, and C: there's a lot of Revit content available on the web and a lot of it is rubbish that I wouldn't download for free, let alone pay for it. Of course, I'm not saying you're stuff is rubbish! I'm sure it's top class. It's just a general rule I have about "not buying something when I haven't tried it" so to speak. Not meaning to be offensive!
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
nealmac
Regular

Re: Surgery Room in Revit

Postby puaa001 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:41 am

Just "wow"
puaa001

Return to The Gallery