"Tutorials by Others" Forum

We take suggestions & feedback very seriously. If you have any issues with Revit Zone or ideas to make it better, we'd love to hear from you.

"Tutorials by Others" Forum

Postby Saw » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:16 pm

On the Revit Zone forums you had a forum called "Tutorials by Others", which (personally) I found very useful. Is there any plans to have a similar forum here?

Mike
Saw
Regular

Re: "Tutorials by Others" Forum

Postby Revit Zone » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:58 pm

Saw wrote:On the Revit Zone forums you had a forum called "Tutorials by Others", which (personally) I found very useful. Is there any plans to have a similar forum here?

Mike

Yes, I think I'll be adding that Forum here pretty soon. I agree, it was very useful.

Cheers,
Ian
The Complete Beginner’s Guide to Autodesk Revit Architecture (FREE 84 part online video Course)
A complete 84 part written / video Course, aimed at Beginners. For the course itinerary and details of how to enrol, click the title link above.
Revit Zone
Site Admin

Re: "Tutorials by Others" Forum

Postby Revit Zone » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:22 pm

Forum now added. Enjoy ;)

Cheers,
Ian
The Complete Beginner’s Guide to Autodesk Revit Architecture (FREE 84 part online video Course)
A complete 84 part written / video Course, aimed at Beginners. For the course itinerary and details of how to enrol, click the title link above.
Revit Zone
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions & Feedback