The Forum Header

We take suggestions & feedback very seriously. If you have any issues with Revit Zone or ideas to make it better, we'd love to hear from you.

The Forum Header

Postby Revit Zone » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:57 am

I've had a go at changing the look of the forum header (ie the section at the top of the page).

It probably needs tweaking a bit- but this is the overall look that I had in mind.

Any thoughts? Better? Worse? Come on, let me have it! :cry:

If you're still seeing the original header, just hit the "Refresh" button on your browser.

Cheers,
Ian
The Complete Beginner’s Guide to Autodesk Revit Architecture (FREE 84 part online video Course)
A complete 84 part written / video Course, aimed at Beginners. For the course itinerary and details of how to enrol, click the title link above.
Revit Zone
Site Admin

Re: The Forum Header

Postby James » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:26 pm

looks better, but i think the revit.biz needs to be a little more jazzy
Plowman Craven aim to be at the forefront of technology, especially within the BIM environment.
James
Regular

Postby nealmac » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:01 pm

James wrote:looks better, but i think the revit.biz needs to be a little more jazzy

Agreed.

I'd also include a couple of 3D images of projects, as opposed to the ribbon.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
nealmac
Regular

Postby Revit Zone » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:37 pm

Thanks Guys,

Feedback and suggestions noted and veryt much appreciated.

I'm going to leave it as it is for now and then review and revise it in approx 6 months- when I'm when and truly jenned up on Photoshop. I think it'll just really get on people's nerves if I keep continually tinkering with it, every other day.

So no, it's not the final one- but I think at least it's better than before :)

Cheers,
Ian
The Complete Beginner’s Guide to Autodesk Revit Architecture (FREE 84 part online video Course)
A complete 84 part written / video Course, aimed at Beginners. For the course itinerary and details of how to enrol, click the title link above.
Revit Zone
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions & Feedback