What can we do with Revit Structure by one click

This Forum is for the discussion of other software & plugins that work with Revit (eg Ecotect, Impression, Design Review, etc)

What can we do with Revit Structure by one click

Postby popbumper » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:38 pm

I think I can create a structure by one click. Maybe a piled wharf is expected.
Here, I want to introduce my plugins and hope you to comment it.

One Click One Structure is an add-in to Autodesk Revit Structure. Create a building structure from a modeling description text only by one click. The description text is a formatted document of visual 3D models for analysis and adjustment. The add-in can be used as creating structural models and preprocess for finite element software use, such as Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis. Adjust some parameters can change whole building structure, loads and boundary conditions.

One Click One Wharf is an add-in to Autodesk Revit Structure. Create a piled wharf from a modeling description text only by one click. The description text is a formatted document of visual 3D models for analysis and adjustment. The add-in can be used as creating structural models and preprocess for finite element software use, such as Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis. Adjust some parameters can change whole piled wharf, loads and boundary conditions.

Here, I invite you to visit my demo at http://www.screencast.com/t/hTLfS17510 .
popbumper

Return to Revit Plugins & Third-Party Software