Roombook / Revit Architecture 2012

This Forum is for the discussion of other software & plugins that work with Revit (eg Ecotect, Impression, Design Review, etc)

Roombook / Revit Architecture 2012

Postby Revit69 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:49 am

I just downloaded the Roombook extension for Revit Architecture 2012 from the Subscription Centre. But I cannot seem to find any documentation to go with it? Are there any help files or PDF's that explain how to use it?
Revit69

Re: Roombook / Revit Architecture 2012

Postby Andreas14 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:23 am

Revit69 wrote:I just downloaded the Roombook extension for Revit Architecture 2012 from the Subscription Centre. But I cannot seem to find any documentation to go with it? Are there any help files or PDF's that explain how to use it?

I haven't found a guide either. But it's pretty self-explanatory when you start playing around it. It basically just gives each elements an unique ID which it can then assign areas and materials to. I would suggest just having a play with it and see how you get on. If it still donesn't make sense, give me a shout and I'll take you through it.
Andreas14

Re: Roombook / Revit Architecture 2012

Postby Revit69 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:34 pm

Andreas14 wrote:
Revit69 wrote:I just downloaded the Roombook extension for Revit Architecture 2012 from the Subscription Centre. But I cannot seem to find any documentation to go with it? Are there any help files or PDF's that explain how to use it?

I haven't found a guide either. But it's pretty self-explanatory when you start playing around it. It basically just gives each elements an unique ID which it can then assign areas and materials to. I would suggest just having a play with it and see how you get on. If it still donesn't make sense, give me a shout and I'll take you through it.

Thanks. To be honest I did have a bit of a dabble with it but didn;t get too far. I'll play some more and probably come back with a long list of questions!
Revit69

Return to Revit Plugins & Third-Party Software