BIM Questionnaire

This Forum is for the discussion of BIM (Building Information Modelling) in general. Here you can discuss the theory, concept, implementaion of BIM, etc.

Re: BIM Questionnaire

Postby Damien » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:16 pm

A total of nine including a few from here. My dissertation supervisor advised that probably a couple more would be sufficient for what i'm aiming to achieve.
Damien

Postby Revit Zone » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:50 pm

Damien wrote:A total of nine including a few from here. My dissertation supervisor advised that probably a couple more would be sufficient for what i'm aiming to achieve.

You may have noticed that I put a news article about this on the Revit Zone home page- with a direct link to the survey- 'should add a few more respondents! :)

Cheers,
Ian
The Complete Beginner’s Guide to Autodesk Revit Architecture (FREE 84 part online video Course)
A complete 84 part written / video Course, aimed at Beginners. For the course itinerary and details of how to enrol, click the title link above.
Revit Zone
Site Admin

Postby nealmac » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:43 am

I'm not UK based, but us Paddy's have a similar construction industry, so I filled it in too :D
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
nealmac
Regular

Postby Revit Zone » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:19 pm

nealmac wrote:I'm not UK based, but us Paddy's have a similar construction industry, so I filled it in too :D

:D
The Complete Beginner’s Guide to Autodesk Revit Architecture (FREE 84 part online video Course)
A complete 84 part written / video Course, aimed at Beginners. For the course itinerary and details of how to enrol, click the title link above.
Revit Zone
Site Admin

Postby Damien » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:53 pm

Cheers for posting it in the news section Ian, there's been a few more contributions which is great!

Nealmac, thank you too. Even though it's Ireland, practices are similar so your contribution is welcome :)
Damien

Postby Revit Zone » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:36 am

Damien wrote:Cheers for posting it in the news section Ian, there's been a few more contributions which is great!

You're very welcome :)

Do you have any meangingful results from the Survey that you can share with us?

Cheers,
Ian
Revit Zone
Site Admin

Postby Saw » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:10 am

Any results from this Survey yet????

Mike
Saw
Regular

Previous

Return to BIM (Building Information Modelling): General