BIM Courses, Training & Certification in the UK

This Forum is for the discussion of BIM (Building Information Modelling) in general. Here you can discuss the theory, concept, implementaion of BIM, etc.

BIM Courses, Training & Certification in the UK

Postby Revit Zone » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:31 am

I would like to start a thread which can catalogue, review all the courses and training options for BIM in the UK.

I am not talking about Revit Training, but BIM courses (ie Degree / Masters courses) specifcially.

If you know of any courses- or indeed are undertaking one at the moment or in the near future- could you please post details (and a link if possible) in this thread?

Hopefully when we have captured enough info- I can turn it into a proper article / resource on the main Revit Zone site.

Many thanks,
Regards,
Ian
The Complete Beginner’s Guide to Autodesk Revit Architecture (FREE 84 part online video Course)
A complete 84 part written / video Course, aimed at Beginners. For the course itinerary and details of how to enrol, click the title link above.
Revit Zone
Site Admin

Re: BIM Courses, Training & Certification in the UK

Postby classg » Mon May 19, 2014 6:13 am

It will better to provide the structure of fees and duration of course.
classg

Postby classg » Thu May 29, 2014 5:11 am

I want to join this training for getting much knowledge about BIM course and gain good business certification online marketing.
classg

Postby anniesmith » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:06 am

Yes, there are many courses available in BIM and getting knowledge of BIM is quite good idea. I also have recently completed my BIM training from SD-Academy and i am very much happy with them.They provide expert training too and it is Autodesk Authorised Training Centre in london. If you want more details then you can visit http://sd-academy.com/product-category/bim-courses/

Thanks,
anniesmith

Postby Kouros » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:06 pm

We have the same thing happening in France, it is not easy to find quality training for BIM.
A few schools have some certified training to become BIM manager but we realize that many people are looking also for courses that will just provide them the neccessary experience to create BIM projects with their software.
At Kouros we created some training programs specifc for profesionals that are looking for a training that will help their work without having any certification and most of the companies like it.
If you want to see the kind of programs proposed you can check this page : http://www.kouros.fr/formations/formation-bim-351.html . Sorry it s in French but with some Google translate I think it should work
Good luck in your research
Formation sur le logiciel Revit partout en France
http://www.kouros.fr
Kouros

Return to BIM (Building Information Modelling): General