The Potential of BIM Tools to Coordinate Different Activitie

This Forum is for the discussion of BIM (Building Information Modelling) in general. Here you can discuss the theory, concept, implementaion of BIM, etc.

The Potential of BIM Tools to Coordinate Different Activitie

Postby Alkalha » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:31 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a final year researcher in the Architectural Engineering and Design Management degree at Loughborough University. My BSc dissertation title is “The Potential of BIM tools to coordinate architectural, structural, and MEP activities”. It aims to explore the potential of BIM tools to coordinate architectural, structural and MEP activities.

Please see the link to the online-based questionnaire, which should take approximately 5 minutes to complete (90% are tick-box answers):

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PGSQFQW

I really appreciate your help in collecting responses for this questionnaire. Just to inform you that you response will be treated as private and confidential and I will not be recording or asking for any personal, organisational or confidential information. Anyone who wishes to submit their email address for further consultation can do so on the questionnaire or in direct contact with myself.

I look forward to your responses and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me on the information below or above. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Yours Sincerely,

Siwar AlKalha
BSc. Architectural Engineering and Design Management (Final Year)
Loughborough University – Civil and Building Department

Loughbrough University
Loughborough
Leicestershire
LE11 3TU

Mobile: 07809 714 140
Email: s.kalha-10@student.lboro.ac.uk
Alkalha

Return to BIM (Building Information Modelling): General