It's www.RevitZone.com "NOT" revit.biz!

Any news or announcements relating to Revit Zone will be posted here

It's www.RevitZone.com "NOT" revit.biz!

Postby Revit Zone » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:30 pm

After all the work setting up the new site, it would seem that a lot of people prefer Revit Zone to revit.biz!

I have been getting quite a few emails over the last week asking why I am rebranding the site to revit.biz. The only answer I can give to that is because it seemed a cool name to me. But there seems to be a concensus that (from the emails I have received), people generally like the name Revit Zone and had got used to it. And as I am one for feedback, I have listened and decided to change the name back- but keep the new look site! (If that's OK with you guys?!). If nothing else, I sincerely hope you like the look of the new site and find it a bit easier than the old Revit Zone, in terms of navigation.

Apologies to all of you who have either linked to the revit.biz domain name or mentioned the change to revit.biz in your blogs. But the deal's off! We're staying as Revit Zone (definitely!). Please ensure your bookmarks and links point only to the revitzone.com domain name.

Until Sunday 7th March, Revit Zone can still be accessed via the revit.biz domain name. This will give everyone who has bookmarked or linked to the site, the opportunity to read this message and revise their links accordingly. On Sunday 7th March, the revit.biz domain name alias will be removed from the web server- ie it will no longer bring you to Revit Zone! Please also remember to update your RSS Feed by re-subscribing using the link at the base of the Home Page.

Your User name and Password for the Forums are totally uneffected by this.

Many thanks
Kind Regards,
Ian

PS: If you are not seeing the new Revit Zone logo at the top left hand corner of the site- just hit the Refresh button on your Browser to force it to reload the images.
The Complete Beginner’s Guide to Autodesk Revit Architecture (FREE 84 part online video Course)
A complete 84 part written / video Course, aimed at Beginners. For the course itinerary and details of how to enrol, click the title link above.
Revit Zone
Site Admin

Return to News & Announcements