bikes

The non-Revit Forum! eg Hobbies, sport, tech, news, music, cars, websites, etc

bikes

Postby Sportster » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:04 am

Any of youse into motorcycles
Rome wasn't built in a day, cos it took so long to get rid of the old sh*&*^t before they could get on with the good stuff
Sportster

Re: bikes

Postby Revit Zone » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:01 pm

Sportster wrote:Any of youse into motorcycles

I would love to be- but I don't have the self discipline. I am into cars though.

I've go a mate from the UK who lives and works in Aus (Melbourne) who's BIG into his bikes- as in racing them on circuits. I know he and his family spend quite a bit of time travelling many miles to different circuits for race meetings.

Cheers,
Ian
The Complete Beginner’s Guide to Autodesk Revit Architecture (FREE 84 part online video Course)
A complete 84 part written / video Course, aimed at Beginners. For the course itinerary and details of how to enrol, click the title link above.
Revit Zone
Site Admin

Postby Sportster » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:11 am

Ahh!!!!! self discipline a very important part of a long living motorcyclists skill sets.
Rome wasn't built in a day, cos it took so long to get rid of the old sh*&*^t before they could get on with the good stuff
Sportster

Postby Revit Zone » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:35 am

Sportster wrote:Ahh!!!!! self discipline a very important part of a long living motorcyclists skill sets.

And awareness of others around you, I would imagine?!

Here in the UK the general standard of driving (car drivers) has plummeted, in my opinion. That's another reason to put me off taking up motorcycling. Too many people in cars driving round with no indication, no following of conventions, etc. my daily commute is like a scene from Mad Max :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Ian
The Complete Beginner’s Guide to Autodesk Revit Architecture (FREE 84 part online video Course)
A complete 84 part written / video Course, aimed at Beginners. For the course itinerary and details of how to enrol, click the title link above.
Revit Zone
Site Admin

Return to Other Topics