cad designer

The non-Revit Forum! eg Hobbies, sport, tech, news, music, cars, websites, etc

cad designer

Postby dibbendu » Thu May 10, 2012 7:03 am

Want to find books for CAD Designer? My major will be Computer Aided Drafting and Design and the area I am looking to move to is starting to get into the whole designing houses plans that are meant to be built with recycled goods (or just going green from what most people know it). I am wondering if anybody, could offer me the titles of some good books I can start reading up on and practicing my work with. Thank you!!
dibbendu

Re: cad designer

Postby Saw » Tue May 15, 2012 9:15 pm

You could download the "Green Book" as a PDF from the BRE website. Lots of sustainable and "green" materials in there. And they are all rated (ie A+, etc) in terms of sustainability.

Mike
Saw
Regular

Postby Conman » Wed May 16, 2012 12:47 pm

Try the The Environmental Design Pocketbook by Sofie Pelsmakers. only just been published by RIBA and for sale at 25gbp. Absolute goldmine of very practical information and my recommended course book.
Conman

Postby SteveP » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:29 pm

Conman wrote:Try the The Environmental Design Pocketbook by Sofie Pelsmakers. only just been published by RIBA and for sale at 25gbp. Absolute goldmine of very practical information and my recommended course book.

+1

A well worth purchase.

Steve
SteveP

Return to Other Topics